Ideal for wood production cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel & non-ferrous metals.
1.1/4" width x .035" Thickness (32mm x 0.90mm)
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel.
- individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant that carbon hard back.
- Low cost-per--blade/low-cost-per-cut in wood
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
- Composition Board
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- low Alloy Steel
Bandsaw Blades 1.1/4″ (.035 gauge)
- Brand: Beverstock
- Product Code: BB_ 1.1/4″
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £24.58