Ideal for hobby machines, wood cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel & non-ferrous metals.
1/2" width x .020" Thickness (12.7mm x 0.5mm) narrow gauge steel is ideal for the smaller guide wheels on hobby machines.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel.
- individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant that carbon hard back.
- Low cost-per--blade/low-cost-per-cut in wood
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
- Composition Board
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- low Alloy Steel
Hobby Bandsaw Blades 1/2″ (.020 gauge)
- Brand: Hamilton Beverstock
- Product Code: Hobby_ 1/2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £7.91