Ideal for wood production cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel & non-ferrous metals.
3/8" width x .014" Thickness (9.5mm x 0.30mm) - the narrower gauge steel is ideal for the smaller guide wheels on hobby machines.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel.
- individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant that carbon hard back.
- Low cost-per--blade/low-cost-per-cut in wood
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
- Composition Board
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- low Alloy Steel
Hobby Bandsaw Blades 3/8″( .014 gauge)
- Brand: Hamilton Beverstock
- Product Code: Hobby_ 3/8
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £7.91