Ideal for wood production cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel & non-ferrous metals.
1/2" width x .025" Thickness (12.7mm x 0.64mm)
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel.
- individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant that carbon hard back.
- Low cost-per--blade/low-cost-per-cut in wood
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
- Composition Board
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- low Alloy Steel
Bandsaw Blades 1/2″(.025 gauge)
- Brand: Beverstock
- Product Code: BB_ 1/2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £11.25